Veggie Stir-Fry with Quinoa Thai Noodles (GF)(V)
1 bunch of bok choy
1 large bunch of broccoli cut into smaller pieces
1/2 cup snow peas
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 spring onions, sliced
1/2 inch fresh ginger, minced
Thai rice noodles
1/4 cup tamari
4 tbsp sesame oil, divided
1 package of red quinoa thai noodles
- Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- While noodles are soaking, prep veggies and begin sauteing them. Heat wok or pan with sloping edges on med-high heat. Drizzle in sesame oil and saute the broccoli with garlic slivers. Toss in remaining veggies, excluding bok choy.
- Add tamari and add another dollop of sesame oil as you cook.
- Add snow peas last so they remain deliciously crisp and sweet.
- Remove veggies and drain noodles. Toss in the same pan with a dash of sesame oil and tamari, and saute noodles until they turn a beautiful golden color. Plate noodles.
- In the same pan, lightly saute bok choy with a bit of tamari and sesame oil.
- Layer bok choy over noodles, then pile veggies on top of bok choy.