Ravioli Lasagna (GF)
1 bag frozen gluten-free cheese ravioli (I used Conte’s)
3 cups homemade marinara or 1 jar of store-bought sauce
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
salt & black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour some tomato sauce into bottom of 9×13 inch casserole – just enough to coat the bottom of the dish. 🙂
3. Place a layer of frozen ravioli (no need to thaw or pre-cook) in the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella.
4. Place another layer of ravioli. Pour the rest of sauce over the ravioli.
5. Sprinkle rest of cheeses over the sauce. Season with black pepper to taste.
6. Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes or until cheese and sauce is meted and bubbly.