- 1 large bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large bunch mint
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pick the leaves from the parsley and mint and place in a large bowl. Halve the cherry tomatoes and toss with the parsley and mint leaves.
- Combine the shallot, mustard, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl and let stand 5 minutes. Whisk in the oil until emulsified, then toss the dressing with the salad and season with salt and pepper to taste.