- 4 organic eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup zucchini, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chooped
- ¼ cup water (or milk)
- ½ teaspoon smoked salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, bell pepper, water, onions, zucchini, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a skillet lightly greased with coconut oil. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set.
- Add the tomato; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.