My blog was nominated for a Liebster Award by Crissy over at Begin Within Nutrition. Thanks so much Crissy – it’s so exciting when one of your favorite bloggers gives recognition. I think I’ll return the favor and give some other fabulous blogs the recognition that they deserve.
Here are the rules:
After being nominated, each nominee must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger that nominated you has created for you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer (Sofia is allowing us to use her questions instead of creating new ones, thank you!)
- Let all the bloggers know that they have been nominated; but you cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
So, here it goes!
11 Random Facts:
1. I’m a city girl and long for New York City.
2. I have a rescue dog named Ellie that I am absolutely obsessed with.
3. I’m a die-hard vegetarian that lives with a meat-eating fiend, and I actually enjoy cooking meat.
4. My Honda Element is appropriately named “The Hurt Locker”.
5. When I’m not cooking, you can find me getting my yoga on – it’s the best addiction I’ve ever had.
6. I am the middle child and despite what most people think, I believe I am the favorite.
7. I love reading – my boyfriend makes fun of me when I read cookbooks.
8. I have a dangerous obsession with tabloid magazines – I can’t stop buying Star and Us Weekly.
9. I treat my dog like she is a human – in public.
10. I am a Kate Spade whore.
11. Despite my healthy tendencies, my favorite cooking show is The Pioneer Woman. Wait, maybe Chopped…
1. What’s your favorite thing to wear? A dress and heels.
2.What’s your favorite holiday? New Years Eve. It’s fancy and sparkly… just like me.
3. What’s your guilty pleasure? Re-runs of Wife Swap. (I’m so embarrassed.)
4. Veggies or fruits? Yes, please!
5. If you could pack a suitcase to anywhere right now, what would you pack and where would you go? I would pack all of my favorite outfits and shoes and head to New York City and never come back!
6. Have you ever lived in another country? Where and for how long? Unfortunately, no.
7. What are your 5 must-have foods? Cheese, quinoa, nutritional yeast, kale and blueberries.
8. What is one of your biggest regrets? Not moving to NYC when I graduated college.
9. What do you want your legacy to be? I would like to be known as the crazy dog lady. Seriously.
10. What is your dream job? I want to be Anthony Bourdain!!!!
11. Would you rather live on the beach or in the mountains? Neither. I’m a city girl – have I mentioned that yet?
Here are my nominees: