- 1 block extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 in strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 white corn tortillas, or any gluten-free tortilla. I like to stock up on these.
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
- Toss the tofu with the cumin and chili powder.
- Cook the tofu, peppers, and onions.
- Add the mixture to the tortillas.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, and cheese.
- Roll up the burrito and serve immediately.