I’ve been a very bad food blogger! Have no fear – I will never do this again… now that I have a new phone and Instagram! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
- 1/2 block of extra firm tofu, drained and sliced into 1 inch strips
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, halved
- 6 large kale leaves, torn
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 asparagus spear, sliced in 1 inch pieces
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 scallions, sliced thin (both green and white parts)
- 4 leaves if basil, torn
- pinch of red-pepper flakes
- Champagne Vinaigrette
- Smoked salt and pepper to taste
Heat an indoor cast-iron grill over medium-high heat.
Meanwhile, whisk together all tofu ingredients besides tofu in a shallow bowl. Marinate the tofu for about 10 minutes.
Combine all the salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt pepper.
Throw the tofu and salad ingredients on the grill at the same time and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a large bowl and toss with champagne vinaigrette and sprinkle parm on top.
Serve warm and enjoy!