- Corn tortillas
- 1 can refried black beans (I make my own, but if you buy canned make sure they are vegetarian)
- 3/4 tsp. cumin
- Shredded cheese or vegan cheese
- Tomatoes, diced
- Red onion, diced
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Additional toppings of your choice (I like to put a lot of hot sauce on mine)
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly spray tortillas on both sides and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat refried beans and cumin in a pan over low to med-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Layer tortillas with beans, cheese, and onion.
- Return layered tortillas to the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Add the rest of your desired toppings and serve.