- 1 package super-firm tofu, drained and cut into triangles
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or any high heat oil)
- Smoked sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of prepared BBQ sauce or your favorite bottled brand
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the skillet and then carefully add the tofu. I recommend busting out that apron you never use… this oil WILL splatter.
- Spread tofu out into a single layer, season with salt, pepper, and fry for about 5 minutes on each side or until it turns golden and crispy. Be cautious when flipping the tofu triangles over – if you have tongs, use them.
- Remove from heat and stir in the BBQ sauce to coat the tofu. Serve piping hot!