- 3 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 cups Bibb Lettuce
- 8 whole Romaine Leaves
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- Sliced Or Diced Bell Pepper
- Avocado, Sliced
- Cucumbers, Halved Then Sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- Vegan “Honey” Mustard Dressing (recipe follows
- Lay out different greens and all the veggies in small dishes.
- Have a big stainless bowl with tongs. Have everyone build their own salad by throwing what they want into the bowl. Toss with dressing, then pour tossed salad onto a cutting board.
- With two knives, quickly chop the salad so that it’s chopped into smaller pieces.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Vegan “Honey” Mustard Dressing:
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Agave Nectar Light
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl and serve.