- Extra Virgin Oil Olive
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella, cubed
- 3 to 4 PRZ Roasted Peppers
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves torn
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound fresh pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the broiler. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs.
- Follow directions for PRZman Roasted Peppers (By broil until charred, 20 minutes. Transfer the peppers to a bowl, cover and set aside about 5 minutes.) See details and pictures here. Slice cooled peppers and set aside.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and garlic to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Toss sliced roasted peppers, sliced cherry tomatoes, basil, smoked mozzarella and cooked pasta to pan for 1-2 minutes. Season the pasta with salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with a tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve Hot.